Name of establishment: Starr Restaurants – Pastis Miami
The wine list (French-dominated – example): click
Starr restaurants: click
Miami Guide: click
Job Location: USA / Florida / Miami
We are looking for a:
Description of the position:
James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs Keith McNally and Stephen Starr debuted New York City’s quintessential Parisian-style brasserie, Pastis, in Miami’s bustling colorful Wynwood neighborhood this April. The critically acclaimed restaurant that anchored Manhattan’s Meatpacking District for nearly 15 years became a beloved institution.
The expansive 8,000-square-foot restaurant, inclusive of a stunning outdoor space with an enclosed pergola, adorned by black locust, welcomes guests to enjoy exceptional French fare no matter the weather. The interior includes many design elements that the original location is known and loved for, such as a curved zinc bar, white subway tiles, red banquettes, vintage mirrors with handwritten daily specials, and mosaic-tiled floors.
The desired candidates will have:
– Thorough knowledge and appreciation of French Cuisine and Culture
– Excellent French wine knowledge, with an emphasis on back vintages and producer profiles
– Minimum 2 years of hospitality and wine program management experience is preferred
– Thorough understanding of various tools and techniques for wine and food service
– Wine Certification is preferred
This position offers a comprehensive package including:
– An hourly rate of $7.98 + tips
– Commuter Benefit Program
– Referral Bonus Programs
– Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Coverage for Full-time Employees
– Dining discounts at over 25 affiliated STARR Restaurants
– Opportunity for career advancement and professional growth – and more!
Affiliated with STARR Restaurants, Pastis Miami is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Wine education: min. WSET Level 1
Contract type: Full time
Work permit: Need a work visa
Accommodation: Not provided
Contact Name: Ms. Julia Mase at [email protected]
PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM APPLYING IF YOU DON’T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THANK YOU!
Please, mention Zeitgeist Sommelier-jobs.com when applying for this role, thank you
Dominik Kozlik e.U.
4020 Linz, Austria