Name of establishment: Las Ventanas al Paraiso
Condè Nast Traveler: click
Michelin Guide: click
Job Location: Mexico/Baja California Sur
City / Town / Village: San José del Cabo
We are looking for a: Assistant Wine Director f/m/d
ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT / TEAM
Offer to our guests and associates of Food and Beverage Department and exceptional, professional and refined service based in the highest quality standards, ethic and cordiality
THE IMPACT OF THIS ROLE
Perform the highest standards of quality and service for our guests and associates.
• Listen to the requirements and needs of our guests and be empathic with them. Perform the sequence of Food and Beverage service always adapting to the needs and personality of guests.
• Supervise the sommeliers and wine steward team .Be in charge of the wine department while Wine Director in absent.
• Have full knowledge of the wine list, location and characteristics of each of the wines as well as knowledge of the cuisine offered by each of our restaurants.
• Training and development for sommeliers and restaurants team.
• Wine importation development program
• Cost control
• Daily’s cellar control
• Maintain an updated wine list
• Monthly inventory
• While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the duties involved in this position, the company reserves the right to add, remove or alter duties when business need dictates.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Communication and customer service skills
• Fluent English language
• Sommelier Diploma or Certification
• Sales Skills
• Extensive knowledge in wine and oenology
POR FAVOR, NO APLICAR SI NO CUMPLE CON LOS REQUISITOS MENCIONADOS, ¡GRACIAS!
PLEASE, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED, THANK YOU!
Desired wine education: Minimum Sommelier Diploma/Certificate
Contract type: Full time
Work permit: Help to obtain work visa
Accommodation: Temporarily provided
Languages required: English
Contact Name: Ms. Genevieve Rioux at [email protected]
*****Please, mention Zeitgeist Sommelier-jobs.com when applying for this role, thank you!
Dominik Kozlik e.U.
4020 Linz, Austria