We are connecting employers with Sommeliers.
Top performers want to be inspired by their work and have an impact on end results.
The companies we have listed know and understand what it takes to attract and keep professional Sommeliers.
Since 2012 our goal at “Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal” – is simple:
Connect the right person with the right opportunity at the right time.
The methodical approach used by “Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal” – has been developed and proven in with many hundreds of successful placements.
This systematic process is rigorously and thoroughly applied. We ensure that people are certain to fit for a particular position before applying for the position.
Wine Industry Focus:
As “Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal” – provides a platform exclusively for the restaurant & wine industry, employers are confident that we attract the highest calibre of candidates.
The principal of “Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal” – is Sommelier professionals who have personal experience working in different positions, countries and cultures.
Code of Ethics:
Over the years “Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal” – has adopted the following Code of Ethical Practice by which we conduct our procedure:
- To communicate our Terms and Conditions of Business to the client before commencing procedure.
- To declare any potential conflict of interest to the client before undertaking the procedure.
- Not to knowingly pass on information about a candidate or any employer.
- If a candidate has been placed in a position through „Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal“, not to approach or induce that person to move to another position while he is employed by the same client.
- Not to charge candidates a fee to use our platform.
- Not to advertise non-existent postitions.
- Details of the positions for which we hold assignments will be passed on as given to us by the employer. Candidates who proceed to the interview stage should make their own enquiries as to the accuracy and adequacy of this information.
- To comply with all the relevant legislation relating to our profession.