We are connecting employers with Sommeliers.
Top performers want to be inspired by their work and have an impact on end results.
The companies we’ve listed know and understand what it takes to attract and keep professional Sommeliers.
Since 2012 our goal at Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal – is simple:
Matching or connecting the right person with the right opportunity at the right time.
Some key features of our approach are:
The methodical approach used by Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal – has been developed and proven in many hundreds of successful placements.
This method is rigorously and thoroughly applied to ensure that people are certain to fit for a particular position before applying to the position.
Wine Industry Focus:
As Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal – provides the platform exclusively for the restaurant & wine industry, employers are confident that we attract the highest calibre of candidates.
The principals of Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal – are Sommelier professionals who have personal experience working in different situations, countries and cultures.
Code of Ethics:
Over the years Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal – has adopted the following Code of Ethical Practice by which we conduct our assignments:
- To communicate our Terms and Conditions of Business to the client before commencing an assignment.
- To declare any potential conflict of interest to the client before undertaking the assignment.
- Not to knowingly pass on information about a candidate or any employer.
- If a candidate has been placed in a position through „Zeitgeist – Premium Sommelier job portal“, not to approach or induce that person to move to another position while he is employed by the same client.
- Not to charge candidates a fee to use our platform.
- Not to advertise non-existent postitions.
- Details of the positions for which we hold assignments will be passed on as given to us by the employer. Candidates who proceed to the interview stage should make their own enquiries as to the accuracy and adequacy of this information.
- To comply with all the relevant legislation relating to our profession.